Sunday, November 29, 2009

21 weeks


How Far Along? 21 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? up a total of 12 pounds. Yikes. From where I initially started, I'm up only 6. I can handle it. Although I swear the doctor's scale is wrong because no other scale tells me I weigh that much!

Maternity Clothes: still no. And I never went and bought those jeans. I really should seeing as how judging by my current picture, the clothes I can fit into right now make me resemble a hobo.

Sleep? Sleep sucks. Every time I wake up, I'm on my back, so then I convince myself I need to be on my side and I simply can't sleep on my side. I really want a recliner...

Best Moment of the Week? seeing our baby girl on the ultrasound!! Gah I just love her!!

Movement- Yes, although there's no rhyme or reason to it. She moves when she wants to and only when she wants to. Our ultrasound tech told me that my placenta is on the back side of my uterus and since I'm on the thin side (?! her words), we should feel her sooner rather than later. Couple days late. She's already let her Daddy feel her.

Food Craving- food! I've rediscovered my love for it! Here's where I become a blimp, I can feel it.

Food aversions- meat is still pretty gross, everything else is a-ok!

Morning sickness?- nope.

Gender- girl! It sure would be nice if we could name her...

Labor Signs- none.

Belly Button- still in, but shallow.

What I miss- my waist.

What I'm looking forward to- anytime she moves makes me smile.

Weekly Wisdom- Procrastinators should not have children... I'm afraid we'll never be ready for her to get here!

Milestones- It's a girl!!

12 comments:

Brown Girl said...

Ekkkkkk, it's a girl, congrats!!! How exciting...thing you miss "your waist"...I laughed but just a tiny bit. It's SO worth it!! Congrats again!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!! xoxo

In This Wonderful Life said...

your little baby belly is adorable!!!!

and wow! no maternity clothes? I CANNOT button any of my pants! I had to make the switch.

I can't sleep for crap!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

A girl!! Awe...so exciting!!! :)

Miss Jody said...

Your so cute ;)

Lindsey said...

Your baby belly is just adorable!

Lara said...

Laughing @ your hobo reference :)

I'm waiting for the kicks eagerly, but nothing yet. I'm so impatient...

And here here on the sleeping; I only got about 2 hours last night.

Congratulations on 21 weeks!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

A girl? I am SOOOO jealous. =)
I am in my 1st pair of maternity jeans...they are awesome, yet disgusting, at the same time.
Did you have that big ultrasound appointment where they do all the measurements and tell you what's wrong with your baby yet? I have it Thursday and I'm scared to death.

Annie said...

you are so cute!
i just went and looked at your previous post of the ultrasound, your little girl already looks adorable and perfect!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

haha, love these posts, so cute! i was the same way with meat, then after the first trimester I craved it the rest of the pregnancy with BabyBoy and later but tons with Next Edition too=) Hope you're feeling great!

Adrian said...

Congrats I read your blog all the time I don't have my own... but I do have a wonderful daughter and they are a joy..BEST WISHES!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Feeling that little bean move around is the best isn't it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin