Sunday, November 15, 2009

signs i'm growing up...

I have a bad habit of getting an item in my head that I want and not being able to think about anything else until I get it.

In college I wanted clothes, clothes, and more clothes. So I bought them.

Then I wanted shoes. I bought a new pair weekly. Every pay check yielded a new fancy to make my size 9 feet scream with joy (and sometimes pain but hey..).

It doesn't matter what it is, if I get something in my mind, I have to have it. I will find a way to get it.

Well I've got a new obsession, but this time it's not for me.


the Bumbleride Indie
Baby Shim needs this stroller. I can't stop drooling over it. Any Bumbleride fans out there? Is it as great as I believe it's going to be? How good is it for running? How portable?

Oh I lust....

7 comments:

Shaina said...

That stroller looks awesome! Is it weird that, despite the fact that I'm about a year away from even STARTING to try and have a baby...that I already LOVE checking out strollers??? Ummm...I clearly have a problem. :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

okay.... so you know we have the bumbleride flyer. i honesty don't love it anymore. my stroller has 8 little wheels and if one of them is stuck the stroller feels like it weighs 30 extra pounds.

i've never tried the bumbleride indie, though. i would guess that it is MUCH easier to control and "drive." it also has all the fun things that the flyer has.
we got our BOB Stroller Strides jogger on Thursday and used it today for the first time. it. is. amazing!!!! it kind of rolls on its own! i was in LOVE and it was so much easier on the walk than our bumbleride.

i moved the bumbleride to the trunk of my car to be used exclusively for outings. it is much easier to use in malls and other shopping situations.

just my stroller bit! :)

Saskia said...

I do the same thing with shopping... if I get an idea of something I'd like in my head I get very impatient and can't wait to get it!!

Sorry, I don't know anything about buggys and prams at all... it looks fantastic though!

saskia xx

Lindsey said...

That is a really cool stroller!!

Miss Jody said...

What a cool looking stroller! Love it!

That is exactly what the Mr and I have in mind if we ever get blessed with a child :)

Kassie said...

I do the same thing with shopping--get something in my head and it NEVER leaves! :)

kFr said...

not a fan. I LOVE the BOB revolution for running and everyone I know has it and is in love with it. I also have the bugaboo ( a gift, we didn't purchase it for ourselves) and I like that my son faces me now and I can flip it later to face out. Great features, but hefty price. My girlfriend likes the Bumbleride dualie. You will probably have more than one stroller. I thought I would have just one and now I have three:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin