Thursday, March 28, 2013

spring? please?

Hey remember when it was warm for like a few days?

That was nice.
IMG_6690IMG_6693

Remember a couple of weeks ago when it was warm enough to go outside and play after school/work? When those dirt piles in our backyard weren't piles of mud because it rained for days and days and days??
IMG_6694IMG_6696
*squee! baby plumber's crack! ;) *


This weather is putting me in a mood. A serious funk. I've found the older I get the more closely my mood correlates with the weather. And this weather? makes it not so pretty.
IMG_6698IMG_6699IMG_6701IMG_6703

I am so ready for summer and all the fun that warm weather brings.

I'm also ready to not be posting about the weather. Winter makes me dull.
IMG_6706IMG_6708

5 comments:

Samma said...

Last night I shivered while Dell Harper played in my flower beds and threw mulch around to her heart's content. It was freezing, but she had to get out some outside energy!

That baby plumber crack is TDF!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh her little smile and dimple in that last picture!! So pretty!

Anna @ The Things I'm Learning said...

I can vaguely remember the warmth. I'd like to know where it went!

A.B. said...

baby plumbers crack is > than most things.

Fash Boulevard said...

cutest pictures ever! I hope you had a fabulous weekend, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin