Tuesday, May 14, 2013

eight.

Eight years ago I married my best friend.
Untitled

Never could I have imagined what would come after that day.

In eight years babe, we've experienced some of the highest highs and some of the darkest lows. It hasn't always been easy or sunshiney but we made it. And there's no one else I would have rather had by my side.
Untitled

Eight years ago I had no idea that our life would include multiple job changes, homes in 3 different states, a struggle to start a family, and a beautiful daughter who has completed our lives.

I couldn't have planned this life if I tried. It's better than anything I could have ever asked for. You made it that way.

Babe I love you more today than yesterday. You are still the funniest person I know. You still know how to push my buttons better than anyone else. And you still give me butterflies.

I love you. Happy Anniversary babe.
Untitled

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! Yay for 2005 weddings:)

Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Kara said...

Mine still gives me butterflies, too. You're lucky, I don't think many people have that.

Muffy said...

Eight years! Here I am thinking our upcoming four was a big deal. EIGHT!!! Congrats to you two! GOD BLESS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin