Monday, August 18, 2014

26 weeks

How Far Along? 26 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I couldn't tell you. I refuse to look at the scale. I'm an ostrich that way.

Sleep? Yea. I've never tossed and turned so much in my life. I wake up multiple times a night. And his movements have gotten hard enough that they wake me up at night. So that's fun.

Best Moment of the Week: Sister asked to feel him today. That's a first. And kind of made my heart swell.

Movement- yep. All day every day and in the middle of the night. He's pretty calm early evening and around lunch time. Other than that? It's on.

Food Craving- lemonade and ice water. meat. steaks, hamburgers, it's all good.

Food aversions- still have to remind myself to eat. Nothing sounds really good but if I am going to eat, it will be some sort of meat.


Labor Signs- lots of Braxton-Hicks.

Belly Button- pretty shallow. It may actually pop this time...

What I miss- nothing this week. It's been pretty good.

What I'm looking forward to- Decorating his room. But in order to do that, I need to figure out what colors and all I want to do.

Big Sister Status- she's starting to show some interest. Not much, but starting...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin