Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
I'm linking up with Neely again for the Sunday Social. Somehow it appears to be the end of summer (sort of sad, but HELLO FALL!) so all the questions are a good summer recap. Be sure to pop over and link up!

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
-I guess the only real trip we took this summer would have been to Charleston for Mr. P's buddy's wedding. It was a completely low key weekend spent with friends and the beach and shopping. A complete win in my book.
IMG_1724

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
-I wore sundresses, shorts, and flip flops all summer. Fashion blogger I am not. Fashion anything I am not actually.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
-I wish we had spent more time at the beach. I wish we would have taken a family vacation just the three of us that involved lots of beach time and playing and sitting around. Sigh... maybe next summer.
IMG_1316IMG_1277

Favorite Song of the Summer?
-Umm somehow I found country again this summer (I know, I don't even know who I am) so I'm loving Crazy Girl (don't ask me who sings it), then of course Drive By by Train and I have to say Call Me Maybe but only because my girl loves it and it makes her smile.

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer:

-Big Brother and Bachelor Pad. I need Fall tv to come give me a release from my reality tv addiction.


4 comments:

A.B. said...

You are always adorbs in photos. Fashion blogger in my book.

I heart Eli Young band. Love.

I also desire a super super beachy vacay with no expectations other than playing and sitting.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

You look so pretty in all the pics! The pic of you and BG in the ocean is so cute! Love that laughing smile. :)

Erin said...

Oh these are great photos! I wish we'd had the chance to get to Charleston!

Rachel said...

Goodbye summer 2012!! Love your little recap. And I'm with you, Call Me Maybe will DEFINITELY be a summer 2012 song!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin