Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Recaps: Our Little Family Christmas

You know what's awesome?

Searching and searching for the perfect gift for your little one and finding it.
IMG_8164


Which we totally did.
IMG_8165

Although it wasn't the play kitchen that I researched and shopped for for months. It was a tiny 13 inch Abby Cadabby doll that I bought to go with the Elmo doll I picked for her. And that tiny 13 inch Abby doll was the hit of Christmas.
IMG_8167

It really is the little things isn't it?

This video is really long and is more for us, but check out the beginning. You can see her excitement upon walking in to see her gifts. And you can also see how quickly she finds Abby. She really does love that fluffy little creature.


Christmas was awesome. Playing Santa for my kid is way better than I ever thought it would be.

Is it bad that I'm already sort of excited for next year?

IMG_8169IMG_8171IMG_8172


Watching BG walk from present to present, rip the paper off tiny piece by tiny piece, and smile at each new gift she received made my morning. Hearing her learn to say "Happy Birthday Jesus" made my holiday. Dang y'all... this parenting thing sort of rocks.
IMG_8180IMG_8191IMG_8193


That smile? Says Family Christmas 2011 was a success. Yes.
IMG_8194

3 comments:

A.B. said...

I love her. Love those faces. Love love love.

Anonymous said...

christmas through a childs eyes is truly amazing! It makes parenting rock for sure :)

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Isn't it funny how they latch onto something they you didn't think was any big deal? Also, your hubs is adorable with BG :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin