Thursday, December 2, 2010

look what I can do!

So BG has finally figured it out.

And our lives will never be the same.

She's been trying to figure out this crawling thing for months. For months she was doing this kicking/rolling thing that usually just ended up with her pushing herself backwards. Sometimes she would get where she wanted to go, but it was slow.

Then two days after her seventh month birthday, she started "army crawling". She pulled herself with her arms most of the time. Sometimes she pushed with her feet. A lot of the time she pushed with one leg and pushed with her arm. Whatever she was doing; it was working. She was on the move.

But as of Monday, this girl has the crawling thing figured out. And she is on the move big time.

These are from the night she started doing it. I was putting away laundry and looked down and she was gone.

Of course I made her go back and do it over and over..

*Got a little tired here and went back to her trusty army crawl*


Look at her!!! Gosh I'm so proud! And so sad :( Why is she growing so fast?!?

And today? She's everywhere. No more sitting her down for a second. Mr. Perfect and I were talking in the kitchen (we can see her room where she was from there) and the next thing we know, she's crawling down the hallway to us. Proud as can be!!

I have mentioned that she makes my heart smile haven't I?!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Awesome news...good luck Mom and Dad :-)

Paige said...

Aw, what a major milestone! People always sarcastically say "Let the fun begin" once children go mobile. But I promise it really is fun once they start moving around and getting their own personalities!

Unknown said...

aw so so cute! :-) good for her!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up, either. Time goes so quickly - enjoy every crawling moment, because I am sure soon enough, she will be walking :)

A.B. said...

I guess the deal of staying little forever didn't work out?

What a big girl!!!

Annie said...

aw!! :) such a cutie pie, she is growing too quick momma!!

btw, i LOVE her room!!! it is adorable!! i was going to do a very similar paisley theme if i was having a girl!

ahappygirl said...

Awww, too sweet! My little one is 10 months and pulling up on everything. It is so hard to make time slow down, you just want them to be little for one more day. It truly does go by so fast.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin