Thursday, December 23, 2010

what Christmas looks like around here.

While this tiny apartment isn't my house, it's starting to feel like home.

Helping BG put her first Christmas decoration out in her room


And while my ideal wasn't to spend BG's first Christmas anywhere but our house, this is shaping up to be a perfect first Christmas.



First Christmas Ornaments


I've decorated every square inch of this place.





kitchen



entryway


"dining room" table





My way to add something to this wall. I saw this on another blogger's page and had to try it. Sorry, I can't remember whose page it was!


living room


And my favorite room.



Baby Girl's first tree


This house is dripping in Christmas cheer. I'm absolutely loving it.

All of our family is in SC to celebrate Christmas with us this year. So I'm taking the next couple of days off to completely soak up the family time and completely enjoy my little girl's first holiday.

Merry Christmas friends. I hope you all have the best holiday!!

loves...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks WONDERFUL!!! Enjoy this special first Christmas with your special girl!

Kara said...

Looks awesome!

d.a.r. said...

Awww so special!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin