Sunday, March 13, 2011

project 365: week 10

Sunday, March 6th:

Just a little drummer action while I attempt to fix dinner.

Monday, March 7th:

Look what she found...

Tuesday, March 8th:

I'm hugely embarrassed to even put this on here, but it's real life right? My hubs caught me as I was trying to dress the cat in one of BG's bubbles, while she went after my bowl I left out from lunch, and about 18 loads of laundry wait to be folded.

Sigh... Are we still friends?!

Wednesday, March 9th:

BG likes to take both of these rings and sit down real serious and make "music". She loves it. She gets really into shaking the mess out of them so they make all kinds of fun noise. Then she crawls all over the house with them.

Thursday, March 10th:
:)

Fail.

Friday, March 11th:

BG climbing up under the desk to get into my lap while I was at the computer. You see that little trail of drool? It's been plaguing our house for a week. Now where is the tooth that is causing that?!?

Saturday, March 12th:

We took BG to the zoo for the first time! Post to come on that later.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

He-he...love the one of the cat and the laundry :-)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Eme splashes in the dogs bowl like its nobody's business.

A.B. said...

I keep the pack n play up in our bedroom for in the mornings if I need to get dressed and Ben is also busy. However.... it got filled with laundry for a while. I have now remedied that.

Belle on Heels said...

yep, still friends! can't wait to hear about the zoo :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So cute!! She has such beautiful eyes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin