Tuesday, October 25, 2011

paint and pumpkins oh my!

Last year we let the little one paint a pumpkin for the first time.

Well obviously it was her first time but it was also a first for the hubs and I.

The activity got rave reviews, so we pulled it out again this year.


Little priss wasn't sure about the paint on her fingers at first, but once she was okay with it; it was on.



After about five minutes, she was done. And I have the paint splatters on my kitchen counters to prove it.
Such a fun little activity. Although the little one has yet to let me take her picture with her work of art. Shy artist perhaps?

Or diva?

Yea. That.

10 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

She's so funny. I love this. I love how she keeps her pointer finger held out during all this. Diva, indeed!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Too fun - your little diva remains adorable.

I also take this as proof that there are some inherent boy/girl differences. If we tried this in my house I'd still be picking the paint out of the ceiling fan. :-)

Jennifer said...

I love that you let her do it last year!
She looks so cute painting her pumpkin. We did it with B too and she wasn't a fan of it on her hands, diva ;)

Glamorous Newlywed said...

Oh my goodness, precious girl! Total diva, and rightly so! (aren't most little girls? :)

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

How cute! You are one brave mama!

Shannon Dew said...

Oh this is SO cute! Last time I tried to paint w/KP she didn't want anything to do with it and would rather feed the dogs the paint, fun times!

Ashley said...

Haha, so cute! I want to try this with Cooper, but I'm afraid he will paint the walls or something instead of the pumpkin!

Jenna said...

She is soooo cute! I need to let my boys do this!

Ashley E. said...

These pictures are the CUTEST!!!! I need to do this with Addi!

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

oh my gosh! that first picture of BG! SO STINKING CUTE! made me smile so big :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin