Thursday, November 22, 2012

because i'm thankful.

I sort of can't believe it's already Thanksgiving. This year has gone by at warp speed. So much so, that Thanksgiving even managed to creep up on me. I cannot even believe it's tomorrow. Good thing I've had BG's outfit picked for weeks. Priorities ;)

Kidding.

This has been a bit of a rough few months but I still have so, so much to be thankful for and it wouldn't be Thanksgiving if I didn't sit down for a few minutes and just give a bit of thanks. So what am I thankful for? well that's easy.

-For my husband, who takes a licking and keeps on ticking. For real. He is the perfect head of our household who takes his job seriously and leads his family by faith. He's a gem folks.

-For BG who is without a doubt, my favorite little girl on the planet. She makes me smile so much and love so hard I can hardly handle it. She is my miracle and I will never stop thanking God for her.

-For a God who provides. Always.

-For a roof over my head, food in the bellies of my family, and clothes on our back.

-For family. Both near and far, that go above and beyond to support my family and to love us.

-For jobs; in a crazy economy, we have work. That's huge.

-For my sweet niece and the opportunity to live a little closer and watch her grow up.

-For friends. I've got amazing friends and even if we don't live close, things don't miss a beat. They are the most supportive people on the planet and I couldn't be more thankful if I tried.

-For new friendships that make changes a little easier to handle.

-For this blog. For the friendships that this little space has brought me over the past four years. I adore you girls so, so much.

-And finally, for running which clears my head and for the body that is trying to let me keep at it. I'm thankful that I still have the ability to get out there even if it doesn't happen enough.

-Oh. And I'm thankful for chocolate and beer and wine. Just keeping it real people. There is little to nothing that is a better stress reliever.

Enjoy the day with your families. Soak it in. And try not to eat too much.

Oh heck. Eat it all. Calories don't count on holidays. Love.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin