Sunday, April 18, 2010

pictures from our time at the hospital...

Just a few pictures of our first few days together...

April 1

Last shot of just the two of us..


At the hospital


Still had it good here..


Doesn't he look super comfortable?

Baby Girl's Birthday- April 3
Got my epidural- go time!









Us with Gina






great-grands


First diaper change.



My after labor dinner. Absolutely delicious.

Day 4- April 4

My miracle baby with her miracle worker

Sharing our Easter dinner with Baby Girl


More visitors..


Meeting her new bestie!

Day 5- April 5, headed home!






5 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Very cute hospital pictures!

Saskia said...

You look so happy and she is just so cute all swaddled in her blankets!

Well done :)

xx

Abbie Burnham said...

Yay for the pictures! I'm so happy for you! :)

Lindsey said...

You looked so beautiful, just glowing!! I hope I look half as good when I give birth!

Shaina said...

Great photos! You looked beautiful in the hospital. Yay baby!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin