Thursday, April 1, 2010

hospital - day 1

So we're here. Got checked in about 3. Got checked at 5 and was at 1 centimeter and 80% effaced. They started the Cervadil (fun times) then and said it should be about 4 hours before the contractions start. Almost that time! They're waking me up about 3 am to shower and then start the Pitocin at 4 am. Luckily, I'm about to get hooked up with an Ambien and hopefully get some sleep.

Big day tomorrow. I'm having to blog from the phone so I'm keeping this short. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

12 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Yay for updates!!! Get some rest girly, I cannot wait to hear from you again!

Shaina said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! Will be thinking of you ... oxoxoxoxo!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Yay! Everything's going to go so well - your sweet little one will be here soon!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

praying for you guys!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I love Ambien! =)

Belle on Heels said...

ooooh so exciting!!

Ashley Paige said...

praying for you, the mr. and Baby Girl! can't wait for her arrival- hope everything from here on out is comfortable and a breeze! (nothing like heaps of positivity, right?) :) good luck, momma!

Jennifer said...

YAY! So excited! Praying for y'all!

Kara said...

Can't wait to read all about it! I've been having lots of labor signs!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you're holding your little munchkin in your arms right now. Congrats lady!

Lara said...

I've only just seen your last blog post, so am hoping everything went well and that you're enjoying every moment with your beautiful little girl. Can't wait to hear from you, but of course make sure you get some rest; I'm sure you deserve it!

Annie said...

i cant wait to "meet" your little one!!
how exciting!
praying for you two!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin