Thursday, April 29, 2010

tidbits.

-How is it possible that my angel is going to be 4 weeks old on Saturday?! How is it possible that I ever lived without her?!









Her 3 week picture:


- I'm going to be buying my first ever one piece this year. This belly is not ready for the outside world! Thankfully I had my 3 week check up yesterday and am cleared to hit the pavement again. Now, I just need some energy to do so!

-We made our first road trip with Baby Girl yesterday. Recap to follow. It was quite interesting. We got ten minutes down the road and almost turned around and came home. Yep. But we made it.

-The weather down here is incredible. Oh how I love this time of year!

-The Marine will be home next month! I am out of my mind excited. I cannot wait for him to meet his little niece. They are going to adore one another!!

-I need to post nursery pics. I should have done that before we started using it!

Hope y'all are having an awesome week!

12 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

could y'all be a cuter little family?! she is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

That peace sign onsie is adorable. She really is a doll.

Sara said...

So cute! That little chin is adorable!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Awww what a cute little family! <3 her!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She is soooooo beautiful! Love the shot of her sleeping. I love it when they sleep with their arms over their head like that. That was my lil' dude's favorite position when he was teeny!

Lindsey said...

She is so gorgeous just like her mamma!!

LyndsAU said...

I am so happy for you! She is just beautiful! I want to just hug and kiss on her!! Time flies way too fast with a baby!

In This Wonderful Life said...

love the sweet pics!!!

Unknown said...

oh my word she is just beautiful!!! :-) what a pretty girly! And ask me questions about anything ANYTIME :-) love ya!

Emily said...

You're family is precious. How great is motherhood? She is beautiful!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

She is SO cute!! I love how she puts her little arms above her head...precious. :)

Shaina said...

Oh Megs, she is SO beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin