Wednesday, October 20, 2010

(almost) wordless wednesday

I mentioned the other day how BG is loving her some solid foods.

Most of the time.

For some reason, the other day, she was not having her green beans. I don't know if it's because they were cold coming out of the fridge or what, but she did not like them.

At all.

Of course we as parents of the year, had to video tape the poor kids aversion to the beans.



In her defense, I freaking HATE green beans too. But in my defense, I haven't told her that!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

BG is so cute! Poor thing not a fan of the green beans. I love Mr. Perfect's comments, too sweet. My hubs is from GA and his whole family says "fixin to" and it cracked me up the first year or two we were together!
Hope the green bean rejection improves soon :)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Oh my word! What a face! I love how before each bite, you're like, "MmmMMMmmm!" and she's just like, "Nuh uh!"

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

AWWWWWWWW. Gosh she is SO cute. I can understand...I don't like green beans either!!!!! LOL!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower!! What a sweet baby you have!!!

have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com

Virginia Belle said...

Awww she is so stinking cute! This video is great!

Kara said...

I don't think I have ever met anyone who hates green beans! Funny! We have been on apples, pears, and sweet potatoes and also rice/oatmeal cereal. All the sweet stuff. Oh well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin