Sunday, July 31, 2011

project 365: week 30

Sunday, July 24th:

I wanted to try and get some family pictures since we don't have very many of the three of us from lately. Unfortunately a certain little person was not having it. I took a ton and this is the best I got. Nice face love.

Monday, July 25th:

Baby Girl getting ready to lay her baby down on her blanket. I think she changed her mind halfway though and took off with her. That doll sees a lot of mileage.

Tuesday, July 26th:

So we finally switched BG around on Sunday and so far she is loving her new view! She actually has to sit forward facing in my car so she's flipped in their but still rear facing in Daddy's. I personally would keep her backwards til she is sixteen, but she's seriously out of room. As soon as her new carseat comes in, she'll be forward facing in Daddy's car too. Why does she look so big like this?! She just sits back there now looking around grinning. Or bobbing her head to the music. I love it!

Wednesday, July 27th:

Love this girl. Love her silly faces. Love.

Thursday, July 28th:

I can't even tell you how many times Mr. P and I have fallen on these things as of late. This is how our floor looks 98% of the time now. She is obsessed.

Friday, July 29th:
Ok so I took one picture all day but it's of my toes. I'll spare you of that. You're welcome.

Saturday, July 30th:

BG loves her some books at the minute. She will keep bringing you book after book to "read". Usually she just looks at a few pictures and then wants the next one. I love it though because she also likes to come sit in your lap for a while and read. It's my absolute favorite.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I seriously think she is the cutest thing EVER!!

A.B. said...

Please do tell about which car seats you have!!

And, you send her this way with those necklaces.

Angie said...

I love all the necklaces lying around everywhere! A girl needs her jewelry :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin