Tuesday, November 30, 2010

shout out

A while ago, I contacted one of my favorite bloggers about a little project I was dying to have made.

Jess and I share a deep love for the Beatles and when I saw the Abbey Road drawing she did for her girls' room, I had to have one.

I contacted her a while ago about making a canvas for BG to go in her room. All I knew is I wanted it to match the colors already in there and that I wanted it to have BG and our pets on it.

Oh. And be the album cover. Minor detail.

After talking back and forth, Jess hooked me up. She sent me a sneak peak and I just about could not wait for her to send it.

Finally... (and I say finally but it literally was a few weeks from my idea til I had it in my hand. No time at all to wait).

...and inside..

Y'all. It's perfect. It matches her color, it looks like our dogs, and isn't BG going to be the cutest little toddler ever?!?!

I love it. My friends all love it. And my favorite part is she is the only one in the world who has one just like this.

So a huge thank you Jess!! We seriously hung it minutes after opening it and it already hangs in her new room. I can guarantee she'll have it for years!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Omigosh that is amazing!! She did such a good job, I love it!

Hayley said...

Oh my word....absolutely stunning, Love it!!!!

Such a great idea!

Kassie said...

Oh it's just gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning. What a fun piece to have in her room for years!

Jessica said...

How did i miss this? THANK YOU to the moon and back! I am so happy that you are enjoying your print! I was just thrilled to design it for you :) BG is one lucky lady to have such a great momma. Glad you're my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin