Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to work...

So today was my first day back to work in two weeks.. Started off great when my car wouldn't start again this morning (grrr...). I just love having to call the hubs back to the house from work so he can jump off the Bug. I'm starting to hate the Bug. =(
Work was goodish. Yes it deserves an ish. My hormones are dropping drastically so I'm an emotional disaster right now. I can't take anything negative and of course the Boss was in one of his uber-critical moods. Oh well....

I need some new running shoes. Then it would totally be possible to get up early every morning to go run. Because that's totally the only reason I'm not currently! That's my resolution. To get back in shape and stop wasting my time being idle. There is so much I could be doing if I would just do it!!

I can't be the only one who is super stoked there's new episodes of my shows on TV again!! I'm so excited about Gossip Girl and 90210!!! Yay!! I promise I'm 26 but I just LOVE those shows!!

It's bedtime. Who's willing to be on whether or not I go running in the morning?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to see some NYC pics!!! :-) I've been checking every day. lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin