Monday, January 19, 2009

It's that time again!

Time for "Not Me Monday"!! I you're like one of the 3 people that don't read this blog then go there and you'll see how to play.






This week I did not make my dog hang out with me all day at work because I simply still don't have him trained not to tear up stuff...

I did not end up getting stuck at work 20 minutes late on a Friday because I was too busy reading blogs to get all my stuff done on time!

I did not get stranded 30 minutes away from home when my dumb battery died (again!) and then did not have to pay $200 bucks to get it changed!

I can't believe that's all I've got!! But in my defense I am sooo tired! Hope you all had a great Monday!

2 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I don't get anything done because of blogs!! haha. Get some rest :)

Stephanie said...

I will have to play this next monday! Also...I never get my work done either...fun! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin