Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've Been Tagged

And I'm not even going to pretend like it's annoying because I secretly LOVE filling these things out! So thank you Megan for bringing me in on the Tagging Madness!!


Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.


1. What were you doing​ and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Frida​y night​?​​​ Laying in the bed with Mr. Perfect.. My fave place to be!

2. What's the last thing you read/are currently reading? I read a pamphlet on drug interactions for work today. No. It wasn't fun!

3. Do you nap a lot? Nope.. I always wake up more sluggish and tired than I was when I went to sleep. And then I can't go back to bed at nite.. But I do love to sleep late!

4. Who was the last person you hugged? the hubs and my pups- Cash & Lacy (They count!)

5. What's your current obsession/addiction? I'm having a problem with Krispy Kreme doughnuts! I have no idea how they came back into my life but I can't get enough!!! They'll be the death of me I tell you...

6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "yea" as I agreed with something Mr. Perfect said. Yep, I've got lots to say.

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? gmail.com, blogspot.com, Facebook.com, and People.com. That's my other obsession- all things celebrity!

8. What was the last item you bought? a doughnut--- see what I mean?!?

9. What is your most challenging goal? To get in and finish vet school. I've finally decided that's my call in life.

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? New York City.. but I guess that would be an apt.

11. Favorite Vacation spot? the beach. Which is dumb because I live at the beach but I can't get enough!!

12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Megan is awesome! I love her blogs and emails and wished she lived closer so we could hang out in person!

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: apparently doughnuts!! and Dr. Pepper. Seriously I will weigh 500 pounds one day!

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? I love summer dresses. And anything vintagey (yes that is now an adjective) looking..

15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! my black reefs, brown reefs, and my black 9west slingbacks

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: Mr. Perfect. Seriously I don't know if I could function because he's so good at taking care of me!! And Lacy. Because.. well because she's Lacy and I need her!

17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? I wanted Lauren Conrad's shoulder length hair cut with bangs. But then I remembered I have the worst hair on the planet and that it would never look that good so.. no.

I tag...

1. Jay @ Freespirited Mama
2. Mrs. Newlywed over at Misadventures of a Newlywed
3. Erin over at Blue Eyed Bride
4. Mrs. Mojito over at Make Mine a Mojito
5. The Mrs. over at Simple Yet Classic
6. LyndsAU over at All Things, Fluffy, Fashionable, & Famous
7. Mrs. Stilettos over at Newlywed Stilettos
8. Whitney over at My Journey to the Glamorous Life of a Housewife

These are some of my favorite blogs so I chose them.. Can't wait to learn more about them!

3 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

Thank you for the tag!!!

And I actually meant to comment on your post yesterday...I wanted to tell you that it truly touched me. I am so sorry to hear about your 4 miscarriages...I cannot even imagine what that must be like for you, but I think that is so amazing that you acceptd God into your heart and are working through everything! *HUGS*

oh an P.S. I know I don't comment that often but I have been reading your blog for a while now too and I love it :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Thanks for tagging me!!! Your blog is so cute!

Hayley said...

Hi Meg, I just found your blog and was reading your 'big changes' post, and I thought it was amazing.

My husband and I have also just started on this journey with Him.

Love your blog, hope you dont mind me stopping by again.

Regards,
Hayley

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin