Monday, January 26, 2009

I still have 10 minutes..

To play this lovely little game! It's Not Me Monday again! Whoop! (say that. It's fun


I did not sleep on less than 1/4 of the bed last nite just so my precious pup would have enough room!

I did not get my car locked in a parking garage Downtown this past Friday nite, therefore forcing the hubs to have to come get me at 1 am. And he was not aggravated at all by his super flighty wife and her inability to try the door on the other side of the garage! (In my defense you had to walk down an alley to get to that door and uh-uh! I value my life thank you!)

I did not almost freak out on the owner of a TERRIER this am because he had no control of his dog. Not me. Not at all. I completely understand why a 10 pound dog dominates a 50 year old man. Right...

I did not leave my phone off all day Saturday because my behind was too tired from her crazy nite before to do anything all day.

I did not come to the realization that I can't quite hang like I could just 4 years ago when I was in college... tear...

I did not just throw a fork at my cat. And he did not just look at me and keep doing what he was doing. I have way more control over him than that!

That said cat is not currently on top of the refrigerator. And did not just knock down 3 bottles of medicine.

I do not have to quit this now so I can clean up a 6 lb. cats mess. Take back my comment about the terrier owner. I'm getting owned by a cat.

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

this was cute to read and i always love meeting another Georgian :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin