Monday, January 26, 2009

By the Numbers..

5- The number of hours I got of sleep last nite.
10- The number I need =)
1- The number of cats that pounced on my head to wake me up this morning...
3- The number of times I hit the snooze (and the cat...)
20- The number of minutes it took me to get a shower, dressed, animals taken care of, and out the door for work.
30- The number of minutes I was late to work this morning.. (see above!)
7- The number of cups of coffee it took to get me functional this morning..
6- The number of new patients I saw today
2- The number of those patients that bit (I work with animals so this is "technically" ok)
2- The number of times those teeth got me because of my lack of sleep and too much coffee..
0- The number of times I wanted to be anywhere else in the world....

2 comments:

Grad3 said...

If I had to have 7 cups of coffee I would never be able to handle my starbucks addiction :)

Just wanted to say thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I know that there is a plan-- I just don't always like the plan.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. My issues are several but the two biggest, I believe now, are egg quality and autoimmune issues.

If there is anything I can share with you please don't hesitate to ask. I know how isolating this experience can be!

Anonymous said...

I loved the snooze alarm line... that sounds like me! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin