Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Facebook

Ok Facebook. I will admit, I am a fan. You keep me in touch with most of my college bff's and my high school crowd. I love perusing people's pictures and seeing what they've been up to. But you are starting to grate on my nerves.

You almost lost me with the whole "news feed" thing. I am not a stalker. I do not need to know what people are doing every second of the day. I'm also not huge with people stalking me. That would be why I make my profile private. So tell me why I'm getting friend requests from people I have never laid eyes on before? Tell me also why I'm getting 2 & 3 requests from these people after I've already hit "Ignore"?!?

And this friend suggestion crap. If I want them to be my friend, they probably already are. There is a reason I haven't added the psycho you keep suggesting for me; I value my life. Take a hint Facebook.

While you are making me crazy mad right now, I will not leave you. But please help a girl out!

While you're at it, can we get rid of the quiz things?!?

Thanks!

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh I agree!! Get rid of those silly quizzes FB!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Gosh, I hear ya! FB is getting to be too much like MySpace...

MissJody said...

I've heard of facebook. I hear alot of people don't like it.
Don't know what it is..wel, I can guess..
But My friend put me on my space.
I go to it once in a while...still, have no idea what to do with it. It's hard for me to figure out.
I *LOVE* blogging and my blogging buddies! :) This ius where I'll stay!

Jennifer said...

Those quizzes peeve me off! I thought I had blocked them for good once and then they came back! But I will not leave fb. I love being able to keep in touch with my friends from kindergarten!

SLynnRo said...

The nightmarish memories that are evoked by that thing...

Marissa said...

Agreed.

Brown Girl said...

Ha, that is too funny.

Emma-leigh said...

I completely hear you with this one. I absolutely hate all those quizzes and knowing what happens with everyone ALL the time. No cool.

jlc said...

hahah oops! i'll admit. i just made a quiz on there. haha!

i heart facebook. i'm slightlyyyy addicted. :)

emily said...

I am so with you on this. All the silly quizzes and applications need to go!

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin