Tuesday, June 16, 2009

prayer request

There's this little girl whose parents attend my Sunday School that I'm asking you guys to pray for. Her name's Alana, and Alana has cancer. Her parents announced in Sunday School that her last round of treatments failed and she'll be headed back in for another operation here soon.

This little family breaks my heart. First of all, her parents are about my age maybe a little bit older. When did we get old enough to have children, let alone children with cancer? I can't even imagine what they are going through right now...

I've seen the way the blog world works so I'm putting this out there. Thank you ladies...

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Will definitely do this. xoxo

Shaina said...

I'll be thinking about her. My graduate internship was working in a pediatric oncology unit (I'm a social worker). I have seen far too many kids in her condition. :(

Emily said...

I will def. be praying for her and her family!

Sassy Engineer said...

I will say a prayer for her right now!

Miss Jody said...

This makes my heart cry..
I will say a prayer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin