Sunday, September 19, 2010

24 weeks.

Another week older.


Le sigh...



BG's been "sitting up" on her own for a while now. But that usually lasts a few seconds and then she flops to one side or the other.

Then on Saturday while we were getting ready for the Georgia game (which I still can't talk about), I got this out of her...



She sat up on her own for a good ten minutes! She was also leaning over, grabbing toys, and picking herself back up. Then on Sunday, she could sit up and play with her friend Gabby. I love it!




Not only that, but she sat by herself and fed herself the other day while I got ready. She's been holding her bottle with us for a while, but this was the first time she sat by herself and fed herself.



Oh this child... I love watching her learn and grow, but could we slow it down just a bit?!?!? Mama can't take it!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I feel like I say this all the time but she is just SO ADORABLE!!

Kara said...

Oh my goodness, I am ready for Sarah bear to sit up! Makes for easier picture taking. I have really been struggling to get pictures!

Kara said...

Annnd, I can't imagine her feeding herself. Oh my, we are behind as usual LOL. And as far as fit train goes...um, I am behind there too. I lasted 2 days last week.

beckylbranch said...

She's so adorable I love her little cheeks! That is crazy she holds her bottle like that!!! Connor won't even try to hold is own :P

Brown Girl said...

BG is such a rockstar, sitting up all by herself! She's so cute!

Belle on Heels said...

omgeez that last pic of bg and mr. perfect almost put me over the edge. tres, tres precious!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

She looks like such a happy baby!!! Such a cutie!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hey.
Jude said if E wants to come share the Love Sac it's okay with him...ya'll jump on a plane and come vacation in Las Vegas and we'll have tons of play dates!
I love the last picture...her cheeks look like they are going to absolutely POP. I love it!
How much does she weigh now? We are at 20 lbs.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, those cheeks!!!! She could NOT be any cuter!!! :-)

Rachel said...

So I think I say this every time you post, but I just can't help myself...THOSE CHEEKS! Goodness gracious, they kill me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin