Friday, September 24, 2010

fit train friday.

Okay. So I didn't do as well this week as last week.

Shoot me. I'm tired!

But..

Over last weekend, I did nada. But I ate (semi) well. That counts right?

Monday: nada (eek. I really didn't do well)

Tuesday: Couch to 5k Week 2 Day 1 at ten am. Not fun. I was dripping with sweat.

Wednesday: Shred at 5.30 am. I totally tune out Jillian that early in the morning and turn on Pandora. I may have to look at her, but I cannot deal with listening to her at that hour. I am not a saint.

Thursday: nothing. GAH! But in my defense, BG got up at four and decided it was playtime. By the time I got her back to bed at 5, I was dead on my feet. So I made nice with my pillow til 6.30. I have priorities. They just may keep me flabby.

Friday: Couch to 5k Week 2 Day 2. 5:00 am. I actually ran a little more than I was supposed to this morning because I did something I wasn't supposed to while running. *tee hee. I may be twenty eight, but I can pull off a stunt like a fifteen year old.

Overall; I've been eating healthier and getting in some exercise. Better than I was before. Although, and this could be gross so sorry, my tummy is out of control. Homegirl hurts 96% of the day. I'm blaming the healthy food and vitamins. I think my belly just wants McDonald's. Do you blame it??

After all that, I gained a pound.

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

It's okay. I told myself my fat was becoming heavy muscle.

I also tell myself that my roots are hot. I am a master of only believing what I want to hear.

But in all honesty, I feel better. I feel more toned so.. we shall keep this up.

Week 2 done of Operation Fattypants.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I walked 30 minutes Monday night and that is all. Oh, the outfit came from a little store-not a chain-in my hometown and the brand is Mud Pie. They have a website.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I totally fell off the wagon last week. Back to it this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin