Thursday, September 8, 2011

wish list.

So my birthday is Sunday. And for the first time in a long time, I cannot think of anything I want.

Okay so that's not true. If I was to get a shopping spree to Target that would be okay. Simple things.

This lens would be okay too.

via


I also have a hankering for the Erin Condren planner that is all the rage because I do love a good planner. However, I missed the good deal and I am not paying that kind of money for a planner. Le sigh...


via


If I was completely honest, I would admit that I'd prefer to go shopping for the little one with some birthday money. Oh! Or buy her first year photobook (you know, if it was done..). Who am I??

Plans for the weekend? Well, it's going to be quiet. No girl's night this year which makes me sad a bit. But truthfully? Hanging with these two and going to see a bit of Sesame Street Live is kind of going to be awesome.

Besides, where better to watch my youth slip on by than at an Elmo show??

Kidding. Sort of.

Bring it on twenty nine.

6 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I hear you on the preferring to shop for the kid on your birthday ... at least MY kid's birthday is soon so I can get away with it.

I hope your birthday is amazing and special and you get spoiled rotten (just enough to remind you that it is FUN to get stuff for yourself) :)

A.B. said...

I have that lens and L.O.V.E it. We got the (knock off--aka, not canon for only $100.)

Happy bday! I also MUCH prefer to shop for the small one. I hope your day is amazeballs!

Paige said...

I'd also take a target shopping spree for our birthday. haha! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen Watts said...

I got a jogging stroller for my birthday.. Funny how things change huh?

Are there no Erin condren coupons floating around out there? After I ordered mine my sister wanted one but didn't want to spend the money... When mine came it came with a $25 coupon I gave to her.

Happy early birthday..29! I loved 29 :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how once you have kids you'd rather spend your money on them? :-) happy early bday friend!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Happy early birthday! I totally know what you mean about the shopping for the littles being more fun.

Oh, and at nearly 29 you are but a young thing - enjoy it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin