Monday, February 8, 2010

31 weeks.


Total Weight Gained/Loss? up 22 and kill me now.

Maternity Clothes: Yea, I hate clothes right now. I wish it was summer and i didn't have to wear clothes. That might be TMI, but I'm miserable. And there just ain't no room in these clothes for this belly. Still living in dresses and yoga pants and the Mister's t-shirts.

Sleep? Ha. This week has provided quite a few challenges in this department. I will be so tired all day and then when I lay down... nada. My joints have started hurting and just throb when I lay down. Especially my knees and ankles. The heartburn has also made an appearance and really rears its ugly head when I lay down. I find I can only fall asleep sitting pretty much completely up.

Best Moment of the Week? Realizing we only have 9 weeks--- single digits people, until she's here!!! Wow. That's also really scary....

Movement- She's still flip flopping like a fish in there. I hope she realizes that she's running out of room and chills out soon before she cracks a rib of mine!

Food Craving- sweets and I. Can't. Stop.

Food aversions- nothing is turning my stomach anymore. I just eat what I want when I want it. And I wonder how I've gained 22 pounds....

Morning sickness?- none.

Gender- Baby Girl =)

Labor Signs- Braxton Hicks. A lot.

Belly Button- top half is out, bottom half is still in but is oh so shallow.

What I miss- Being able to breathe. Being able to bend over normally. My energy. My face not looking like a pre-teen's. Being able to get out of the car like a normal person. I told Mr. Perfect we may have to switch cars soon. He's going to be in the 'ol Bug because I can't get in and out of it anymore. Seriously, it's a chore.

What I'm looking forward to- My 2nd shower is Saturday. Wahoo!

Weekly Wisdom- As tough as it is, and uncomfortable as you may be, document all of this and enjoy it because it really does fly by. I can't believe how quickly...

Milestones- We've hit 31 weeks!! People we only have 9 more weeks!!

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Only 22 lbs.!! You look great and are doing fabulously!! I promise!! xoxo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh my goodness girl you are so fine on weight, don't you worry about it! you look so cute! I craved sweets like crazy too, although I still do ;)!

Sassy Engineer said...

I also think you look great, and I can't believe she is only 9 weeks away! Time flies :)

Annie said...

aw, look at you!!
time is totally flying! i can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! eek, so exciting :)

Lindsey said...

Where are those 22lbs seriously? You look tiny with just a basketball under your shirt! You look fab!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! crazy! She is growing and you look great! I've got to slow down on sweets!! they are just so yummy!! xoxo

alanna said...

oh girl you look GREAT!! do not worry at all!! i am sorry that you're in so much pain, though :(

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Wow...we are so similar...it's crazy!

d.a.r. said...

You look FAB!!!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hey.
It looks like we have WAY more in common than we even imagined. The mommy thing has been an issue my ENTIRE life...but, coming to a boiling point in the last week. Let's just say...she's not coming out to meet the baby...as of today...because she can't control the circumstances. Sound familiar?
Email me...we'll chat more. Sara8409@aol.com.

Sara

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin