Sunday, February 21, 2010

33 weeks


Don't adjust your computer screen. I really am that large.


Total Weight Gained/Loss? Got to be honest right? I'm up 26 pounds. I could die. But in my defense, that is one BIG baby in there. Oh, and at some point this week, my boobs started taking steroids. Not kidding.

Maternity Clothes: All the time. She's high enough now that my maternity jeans are comfortable again, but I still prefer dresses, yoga pants, and Mr. Perfect's tees. Or nothing. But I'm trying to quit talking about nakedness on here as I'm sure I'm starting to scare people.

Sleep? It was fun while it lasted last week, because it's going away again. I still sleep great when I get to sleep, but it's quite the battle to get there. My heartburn has been insane this week, so I usually move out to the recliner in the living room to sleep now. It's much easier than tossing and turning in bed.

Best Moment of the Week? You can tell which body parts you're feeling on her now and it's so much fun to push at her foot and have her kick back. I absolutely love it!

Movement- All the time. I need to send this girl a memo letting her know her space is quickly running out!

Food Craving- pretty much anything. And usually none of it is healthy.

Food aversions- seafood still. I hope that my love for seafood returns when she gets out, because y'all.. I love me some seafood.

Morning sickness?- none.

Gender- Baby Girl =)

Labor Signs- Braxton Hicks. But they've kind of chilled out lately.

Belly Button- it's flat and it's huge. Like has it's own zip code huge.

What I miss- Being able to breathe, bend over at the waist, and sit still through church. I am so uncomfortable. She's so big and sticking out so far that I can't ever find a way to sit that doesn't kill my back. Oh, and it would be nice to be able to get out of my car like a normal person again.

What I'm looking forward to- everything. We hit up Babies-r-us for some last minute stuff today. Her dresser and changing table should be getting here soon (ahem, Mr. Perfect). She has appointments every week and I get to see her every week. It's all good.

Weekly Wisdom- She is worth every pound. I'm having a hard time being this large, but I know it will come back off and she is worth every little thing I have to put this body through. She just better take most of it with her!!

Milestones- She's a big healthy baby and she could be here soon!

15 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I'm so excited for you :-) I know that it probably seems like you've been pregnant for ages, but I swear it seems like it is just flying by! Your sweet baby girl is going to be here before you know it!

Tara Gibson said...

you look so adorable!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you look so good!! I laughed at the getting out of the car, i said as i got further along that i definitely developed a bit of a preggy waddle, and yes getting in and out of the car or off a couch was a little funny for observers ;-)!

alanna said...

aww yay you look beautiful!! so great to hear that she's doing so well!!

Anonymous said...

sooo excited for you girl! You look fabulous! Hope your Monday is wonderful! xoxo

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

You look great. I love the dress and shoes too!

Anonymous said...

Large, smarge...you look LOVELY!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Isn't it crazy what happens to your girls. I didn't know what to do with them, they got so big. You look fabulous lady!

Jennifer said...

You look so pretty! I can't wait to see pics of that pretty girl!

The Pink Chick said...

You look fantastic!! I can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!

Shaina said...

You look so gorgeous!

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Came across your blog from Southernpathways...
Congrats on the baby girl! You're looking great!

MB said...

I love that dress on you. The color is fantastic! :)

I tagged you in my blog today because you've got a lot to be happy about!!

http://lifeandtimesofmichelle.blogspot.com/2010/02/happiness-is-mat-that-sits-on-my.html

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

you look beautiful! time is going so quickly!

(i gained 40 pounds, so you just keep on gaining and feed that baby girl!)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Hooray, check out that bump! I can't believe the change between your 24 week photo & now. (And, being 24 weeks myself, I can't believe how much I'm going to grow in the next 9-10 weeks too.)

And 26 pounds sounds so far perfectly normal & healthy to me. Our bodies just seem to know how much extra padding we need, so I say enjoy the food!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin