Thursday, February 25, 2010

a little nip/tuck

So my little place on the inter-webs has gotten a little face lift... and I LOVE IT!!!

I have to give a huge shout out to Krystyn over at Krizzy Designs. I went to her after seeing her work on so many other bloggers' pages, with basically no clue what I wanted her to do. I think I seriously said, "uh I like pink and bright colors and vintage looks and that's about it". Some how she took that and ran and was so easy to work with! And quick!

Definitely check her out if you're looking for a new look!

16 comments:

Shaina said...

LOVE the new look - it looks fantastic!

Jennifer said...

I love the new look and adore the new signature!

LyndsAU said...

love the new look :) too cute!!

Brown Girl said...

It's totally cute, I love love it!!

Jennifer said...

I love it! Very cute!

Virginia Belle said...

Love the new look!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Very, very nice! Two thumbs up :-)

d.a.r. said...

Looks gorg!!! She does SUCH good work!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Lovely! Krystyn always does a great job.

Grad3 said...

Looks great!

Grad3 said...

Looks great!

Heather said...

Great new look!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the new look. Tres cute!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

YAY! I love Krizzy! :) Looks super cute!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Very cute!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! :-) Looks so so good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin