Today I'm linking up with one of my newer favorites, Becky from over at From Mrs. To Mama for a fun little blogger link up. I figured what the hey, I'd answer all the questions for inquiring minds (aka, I have nothing to say today so yay! prompts!).
Anyway.. head on over and check out some of the other link ups. And go link up yourself while you're there!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
-I started this blog back in November of 2008. On a whim, the bff and I decided to start a blog. Three and a half years later, mine is going strong and she quit five entries in. So there's that. The blog has definitely changed since we were just a boring (ha), old married couple when I started and now the toddler runs the place, but it's still just ramblings about life. The good and the bad.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
-I did. I went to good 'ol Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA and studied Biology. Too bad the college years are all kind of a haze. Sign of a good time right?! Sorry Mom and Dad.
3. Where have you traveled?
-Tons of states although some were just passing through and many more I want to see, and then Mexico and Paris. Would kill to go to Greece, Ireland, and back to Paris. Lets see if we can make that happen Mr. P....
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
-a new car. Hands down. BG and I have so outgrown mine it isn't even funny.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
- 1) people who are constantly negative
2) bad drives
3)getting in my personal space. Or five feet from the outer rim of my personal space. Step away. Freaks me out.
6. What is your favorite movie?
-So many but if I had to name one, I would choose Steel Magnolias. Slays me every time.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
-coffee followed closely by water followed closely by wine. Basically the only three things I drink.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
-curl up with a good book, go for a run (this recent love just returned and I'm thrilled), listen to music, shower in peace, take pictures.. Never enough time these days though. sigh....
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
-ummm Target? How lame am I?!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
-I'm a complete and total klutz so there are a ton. There would be the time I went in for a header on the field and creamed into the goal post; right in front of the baseball team. That sucked. Or more recently when my shoe got stuck in the bottom of my chair at work and yep, made the chair roll out from under me leaving me on my face. Good fun.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
-I want to say BG's birth day but it was super tough so if I could pick the part where I met her and skip the rest, then I'd say that. But honestly, probably the day we found out BG was a girl. Mr. P and I were on cloud 900 that day. We couldn't stop beaming. It was hands down one of the greatest of my life.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
-Hopefully Mila Kunis because she's awesome and hilarious and sarcastic. And clearly we're twins duh.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
-I worked as a Sonic car hop in high school and then in a church nursery in college. Then it was off to Bass Pro Shops for years until I finally got the heck out of
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
-Ireland. Hands down.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
Us on the Fourth this year. Only not. It's actually the week after the Fourth however when I realized we didn't actually have a family pic on said holiday, I packed everyone's "holiday clothes" for the trip to Savannah to ensure we would get our holiday picture. So here it is. Happy 4th of July 2.0!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
-Good grief, do we have to? I can't handle BG being five minutes older let along five years! But.. let's see, hopefully in a home of our own with a new job (on my part) that I actually love, with BG in school, and maybe one more kiddo in the mix?! I don't know. Nothing much different than now. Just with a bigger bank account. ;) And bigger house. And bigger car. No big deal.