Friday, July 20, 2012

some letters..

Because who doesn't love a good link up?
Photobucket

Clearly I do, so I'm linking up with Ashley today to spit out some letters. This is a new one for me but it seems kind of fun which is right up my alley so let's do this.

Dear South Carolina: I love you, I do and I'm falling in love with you at an alarming pace but can you give it a rest with the insane weather? It's hot, then it's not. It's sunny and five minutes later I'm in a down pour. Make up your mind much? I don't like wearing a bathing suit and a raincoat in one hour. Es no bueno. K thanks.

Dear Jobs: I'm over working for a living and I need a vacation. I know I should be thankful we have y'all, but just once, I'd like to be unemployed and young and horizontal on a beach again. Le sigh...

Dear people who think their $hite don't stink:
It does. It's not my job or anyone else's job to make your life easy. I'm not bending over backwards to help you when you can't help yourself. End scene.

Dear those people on Facebook that like to cause "the drama":
Before you start spouting off, make sure you're educated on what you're spouting off about. Or I will feel inclined to correct you and then you'll feel inclined to get your feelings hurt and then you'll feel inclined to have to delete your obviously well researched post. I'm just saying, know the facts before you speak. Simple. Or just don't speak and use the book to post pretty pictures. Not everyone needs a forum to air their every though on.

Dear Friday: Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally showing up. I was beginning to think you would never get here but once again, you've done me good. I missed you all week. Now let's hang out with our pal Weekend and drink ze bubbly. Good? good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh girl! i'm with you on the weather! that how it is here in GA -- beautiful one minute and storming the next!!!! so, ready for FALL!!!

Unknown said...

Love these posts! I'm with you on the weather...it's been super hot, then chilly the next. Make up your mind!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin