Thursday, August 2, 2012

change of plans.

I had a post planned for today. A post on contentment and how I was finally reaching that place in my life and was thrilled about it.

Then my little family got rocked with some news last night. And just like that, we're back in this odd little holding pattern that we've been in all too much lately.

I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, I know that, but I am literally tapped out y'all.

I don't have many details now, but I'll share when I can. I know the power of prayer through our special community and ask of you ladies that if you think of it, just send up a prayer for us. They mean more than you know.

12 comments:

Paige said...

Praying!!

B F said...

Oh honey I'm right there with you as far as life throwing rocks upon rocks at you. I've been there the last few months and it keeps getting worse! I'm thinking and praying for you! If you need to talk/vent to someone, I'm here. Just email me. I know we are kind of strangers, but sometimes it feels good to let it out to someone that you don't really "know." Hope things start going better for you and your family. Chin up!

Gina said...

Hope everything is ok. Please keep us worriers updated.

Kara said...

Sorry

Erica said...

Praying for you and your family. <3

Lucy Marie said...

You've been on my mind a lot today. I hope that you can feel the prayers surrounding you. Update when you can. xox

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry. Praying!

Susannah said...

Thinking of you, girl! Hope it all works out.

Rachel said...

Praying for you friend

Erin said...

Sending prayers.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm praying for you, friend. Been thinking about you lots.

Jessie Jones said...

Sending prayers your way. Keep us updated if you can!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin