Monday, August 6, 2012

no one said it would be easy.

First of all, a HUGE thank you for all the texts, calls, tweets, and emails checking in on us that I have received. And for the prayers y'all have covered us with over these past few days. We have felt every single one and no lie, you're a huge reason we're getting through this season of life.

I'm not trying to be hugely dramatic or secretive with not giving exactly what we're going through right now, but I'm still having a hard time putting thoughts to paper and processing what is happening.

I'm also having a hard time discerning God's plan in all of this and I feel like I probably shouldn't just ahead of myself until I've got a bit better grasp of what is going on.

All that to say, your prayers have been felt. And we appreciate them more than you know. And I am more grateful to this community and the friendships formed through it than I will ever be able to express. So thank you and I truly pink, puffy heart you all.

7 comments:

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

You have definitely been on my mind and I've definitely been stalking your Twitter to make sure I can pray for exact needs as you give updates. Hugs to all of y'all.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Missed your post last week. Sorry to hear life is throwing you some curve balls. I will definitly send some prayers your way!

the workaholic momma said...

sending prayers and hugs your way!!! i've always heard that god won't give us more than we can handle...sometimes we just wish he didn't trust us so much:( I hope you have a better week!!

Anonymous said...

Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way from Baltimore. Be strong my friend.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Continuing to pray for you & think of you all. Sending you Invisible Internet Friend hugs. xo

Lindsay said...

praying for you. hugs.

Kate said...

You've been on my mind and I'll continue to send lots of happy, healing vibes your way!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin