Friday, July 3, 2009

peace out!

This will be my view this weekend.



The Marine is in town, so Mr. Perfect will be spending the weekend with him and his girlfriend, Lora, out on the river. Boating, tubing, tanning, eating... my perfect weekend.

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I had my meltdown and am doing much better. This is the hand I've been dealt and I will get through it. It's all going to be perfect in the end.

So have a great weekend. I've been at work all day (grrr.. boss man) but I'm peacing out right now as a matter of fact. The Mister has something up his sleeve for tonite which I know nothing about. Except that I get to wear my new BCBG dress finally. Hurrah! Hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hope you have a wonderful 4th!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you too and may the best team win in the Braves/Nats game! Hahah.

Hayley said...

Hope you guys had an awesome 4h!!!!

jlc said...

Yay BCBG dresses!!! And I heart that you've titled this Peace out!!!


i've missed you girlie.. sorry for being MIA!!

Lindsey said...

Hope you had a great fourth!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin