Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Eventually I'm going to have to join back in the world of the productive on the weekends, but until then, I sure am going to enjoy my lazy ones.

Friday night, it was my friend Jen's birthday, so a group of us headed downtown. I did some serious shopping before I went, so of course I missed dinner, but my finds were totally worth it. I ended up meeting them down at our favorite piano bar and we had a blast! Mr. Perfect couldn't make it. Apparently some people have to work on Saturday mornings. Boo.

My bff, Turstal, and I.



Jen (in the white skirt) up on stage doing the Hokey-Pokey.


Jen, Turstal, & I


Turstal's husband, J, usually hates being in pictures, but we managed to get him to take one on Friday.


On Saturday, we hung out at the grandparents all day. My aunt and uncle are in town from Texas spending the week here, so we spent all day with them. We went out in the boat, did some swimming, a lot of eating, and a lot of back porch sitting. Do weekends really get any better?!

Aunt and Uncle


Mr. Perfect and I


Sunday was a lot of the same. I couldn't sleep Saturday (a story deserving of it's own post), so we missed Sunday School. It's actually amazing I got up at all on Sunday... I digress.

I've kind of fallen off the workout wagon recently so I did almost no exercise all weekend. I started a new medication just recently and am not adjusting to it very well at all. I did the Shred all weekend but no running. Slacker. I had every intention of running tonight when I got home, but Mother Nature had other plans. Mother Nature needs to send another way to shrink my thighs on down if she's going to make me stay inside. Just saying.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome weekend pics! Let's get through this week so weekend will be here once again!

Miss Jody said...

Awwww sounds like a great fun-productive
weekend:)

My type of one.

Yay for weekends!!

Megan said...

Fun weekend! I love that last picture of you and the hubby...You look so pretty!

Lindsey said...

What a great weekend! Love the pics, you look so pretty!

Tara Gibson said...

sounds like a great weekend girl!

thanks for your sweet comment : )

jlc said...

You guys look FAB and i love your red scarf!!

that first line had me crackng up!

In This Wonderful Life said...

fun weekend :) your hair looks so pretty in that last picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin