Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Living With Norm Abram.

Not really.

But Mr. Perfect is in renovation mode something serious! Hence the reason I have not been blogging.

I literally had to climb over a king mattress, 2 box springs, and a huge mirror to get to the computer. I kid you not. The other day, a beautiful, sunny, southern day, I had the windows in our room opened while I switched out the closet from winter to summer. And I smelled it.

Our rug reeked. The owners before us used to lock their dogs in our room. Do you know what happens when you lock dogs up for a number of hours? I do. So I gave in to what Mr. Perfect has wanted to do for a while; rip up the carpet and put down tile.

I did NOT want tile in our bedroom. At this moment I'm for whatever gets that nasty carpet out of my house. Do any of you have tiled houses? Do you like them? I've seen it before and it always looks nice, I'm just still hesitant... Oh well. Pictures will follow!

On another note, I got tagged by Southern Bride to do this picture tag. I might have done this one before, but I'm already mentioned my love of being tagged, so I'm doing it again. =)

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ about it.

That's our cat Ace deciding he needed to go along on our little weekend vacation.

Don't worry. I didn't let him go.

I'm tagging anyone who wants to play to play because I'm officially about to be late to work!

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does Ace just love those type of bags? My cat love Vera Bradely. If I leave one on the ground she is in it and throws a fit we I take her out!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute bag! Love the picture! :)

Lindsey said...

Love your bag!!

jlc said...

I HAVE THAT BAG!!

We have good taste apparently cause we both have the same car too!


Haha. I have noooo idea why. They are though. I just got it in October and already I spent 700 for new alloy rims and over 300 today!

Crazyyyyyy. But I still love it so much. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin