Monday, March 2, 2009

D-rained.

I just had the most pointless gym session ever. Since the beginning of time.

I lasted 10 minutes on the treadmill. 10 minutes!! You don't even sweat in 10 minutes.

Maybe it's because this guy wasn't there. No motivation.

I am so drained. I kid you not. I might be close to slipping into a coma. I would have more energy in that state!

I think I had too much fun this weekend. That might be it. We had our friend Jason's birthday and as always, good times were had. Pictures will follow as soon as I find my camera again.

Maybe it's with my cell phone.... Hmmm....

On another note: Our church is doing a HUGE marriage study this month. It's kind of like marriage counseling for the church as a whole and I am a fan. I like this idea a lot. Our Sunday school leader took it one step further. He issued our class a little challenge (I of course perked up because who doesn't love a challenge?!?). He is challenging all of us to do something ridiculously romantic for our spouses. To put time, energy, and heart into something that will knock their socks off. We have til the middle of May to think it up and actually do it. Then they'll have another couple pick the most romantic one.

Oh. I. Got. This.

I may or may not have mentioned that I am fiercely competitive. I kid you not. It's a sickness. Like I would never compete against me. It's bad.

I looked at Mr. Perfect the minute we got out of church, winked, and let him know with 100% certainty that he was "going down". (Seriously, a sickness). He almost passed out laughing let out a little chuckle. I think his exact words were "You?!? You're the least romantic person I know!!"

Are you kidding me?!?

Ok. So maybe sappy movies usually don't get to me, and maybe I see flowers as something that will die very quickly and have to be disposed of (more than likely by me and they usually stink!), but least romantic person he knows!!!

You're a boy dude!! What about your friends?!?!

He has no idea what he's in store for. Like I said, I got this. .::wink, wink::.

2 comments:

☆ Loren ☆ said...

That sounds like sooo much fun! I might have to recruit my Hubby into this one ;)! Good Luck!!

Sassy Engineer said...

I'm so competitive too! I can't wait to hear how it turns out :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin