Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're Back!

We're in the house with the windows open.

We must be back in the South!

My mom called us and let us know that the sun started shining in Maryland today. Haha Mother Nature, haha. That's fine that you let it rain the whole time we were there!

So we made it back home. I am exhausted. And Mr. Perfect drove the whole way home so imagine how he feels! We didn't get back in time to pick up the kids from the kennel. Boo.. =(

It's so quiet in our house right now. What do people that don't have pets do to entertain themselves?!?

2 comments:

Sassy Engineer said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and made it back safely!

Jennifer said...

We didn't get back in time to get our little ones from the kennel either and was wondering the same thing myself. I guess I didn't realize how quiet the house could be! I'm happy to hear you had a great trip!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin