Monday, May 21, 2012

happy birthday!!

Today is my favorite guy on the planets (35th shhhh) birthday. And I couldn't be happier to be celebrating another year with him.
IMG_1262


There isn't a day that goes by that I don't want you to know how special you are, but especially today, I just want to say a huge thank you for who you are and what you do for our family.

So thank you for being the spiritual leader of the house. Thank you for enforcing Grace before meals and prayers before bed. Thank you for showing BG that a quiet time is a must each day.

Thank you for putting up with my highs and lows. Thank you for always making me laugh. For being strong for me when I can't be strong for myself. For loving me unconditionally even when I do everything in my power to not deserve it.

Thank you for being the best Dad on the planet. For playing with dolls and ribbons and bows and tea parties. For laughing with her constantly. For dancing around the kitchen with her and making bath time a high of her day.

Thank you for loving us. Most of the time we don't deserve it (especially when we keep you up all night the day before your birthday, ahem BG), but isn't that always how a father loves?

Your girls adore you. And we look forward to celebrating you today. Love you forever babe.
2012.03.38 (15 of 67)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your man!

Heather said...

Happy birthday to him!

Angie said...

happy happy birthday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin