Sunday, May 20, 2012

project 366: weeks 19 & 20

WEEK 19
Sunday, May 6th:
6

Ice cream sandwiches outside on a hot summer day. Win.

Monday, May 7th:
7

The scene at my house far too often these days.

Tuesday, May 8th:
8
She dragged the tub over there and then got to work on the Tupperware drawer. Whatever floats your boat..

Wednesday, May 9th:
92

She is sort of like my very own dress up doll. True story.

Thursday, May 10th:
10

Visiting the bro and sister-in-law (that is still so weird to say!).

Friday, May 11th:
11

If she doesn't look pleased to be on the beach, it's because she wasn't. I am just about convinced the kid didn't get any of my DNA.

Saturday, May 12th:
12

Still pretty unimpressed with the whole beach thing, but at least she's playing!

WEEK 20
Sunday, May 13th:
IMG_1545

Helping Pops navigate the luggage to the car.

Monday, May 14th:
IMG_1569

Somehow it was the adults of the houses anniversary and the only picture I took all day was of the child of the house at the park. Seriously?

Tuesday, May 15th:
IMG_1574

So this is how she watches tv. She gets that from her Daddy. ;)

Wednesday, May 16th:
15

She's so, so sweet when she sleeps.

Thursday, May 17th:
172

Rocking shorts and a t-shirt and pigtails all like a big girl. Why is she growing so fast?!

Friday, May 18th:
16

"Sleeping" in her baby's bed. She fake snores and all y'all. She slays me.

Saturday, May 19th:
192

A little front porch sittin' with Mom. I'm pretty sure my heart exploded when she reached over and grabbed my hand and then proceeded to lay her head on my should. Yea, she knows how to work me.

4 comments:

A.B. said...

How did I miss that your brother got married? (sometimes I think I lose days at a time)

She is precious. Adorbs. Good to know that hubs watches tv with his swim diaper and shoes.

So so so very cute.

Samantha said...

The picture where she watches TV like her daddy is absolutely hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Those pigtails slay me. And congrats to your brother! Looks like he's going to be a daddy soon too!

Erica said...

Aw Kirsten has the same suit from SheSheSweetie. Although it hasn't been warm enough here to wear it yet! Soon I hope because it's so dang adorable. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin