Wednesday, May 2, 2012

so what?



Today I'm linking up with the awesome Shannon from Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. Because I can. This week I'm saying so what...

  • if I've already started packing for our beach trip next weekend? And we don't leave til next Thursday? I might be excited okay.

  • if I signed up for Weight Watchers again because I don't have any willpower when left to my own devices. Oops.

  • if I'm super disappointed we'll be out of town for one of BG's best pal's birthday parties. I'm super bummed we can't go.

  • if I considered (for like half a second), coming home early from our beach weekend just to make said party. It's her best pal y'all :(

  • if my timeline for Baby #2 is quickly approaching and I am still not on board quite yet...

  • if I've gone to bed at 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm so far this week. The headaches have been out of control lately.

  • if when I get my first cavity, I get three at once. And then get them all filled at the same time. Go big or go home I say.

  • if I'm still not sure I'm completely okay with all the big changes going on these days.



  • What are you saying So What! to this week?

    5 comments:

    Brandy Bruce said...

    I have zero willpower when left to my own devices as well. It's so discouraging! Why can't I just not crave dessert??

    Lucy Marie said...

    I don't think your early packing should be a so what. Usually, my so what would be "So what if I haven't started packing for the trip that I'm leaving on in 5 minutes"

    Laura said...

    We are leaving for the beach on Mother's Day & I have already started my packing list. It's never too early:)

    Lindsey said...

    Nothing wrong with starting early to pack! And left to my own devices I lack willpower too, ugh it's so hard!

    Britt said...

    Ummm it's totally okay to pack early when the beach is involved :)

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin