Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So What...

I'm back and linking up with Shannon again this week. I do love a good reason to get it all off my chest. Thanks Shannon!

This week I'm saying So What if...

  • That early packing bug I caught? it disappeared. Now it's the day before we leave and in true M form, I'll now be running around like a chicken with my head cut off tonight. This is was more my speed...

  • I'm starting to get a slight sense of "I so don't wanna be locked in the car with a toddler for five hours tomorrow". Because, well, I just plain don't want to be stuck in a car for five hours. Fortunately we have that amazing dvd player in the car now. Now I'll just have to be stuck listening to Dora for five hours. Fun.

  • I found my blood boiling early this morning when I read my pal AP's post. What is wrong with people that they get so dang snippy and judgy? And what on Earth is wrong with wanting a break for five seconds from parenting?? I want a break daily. It's why my child goes to bed at 7:30 (love her dearly).

  • I got back into running and loved it... and have totally slacked back off. Boo hiss. Must get back on that.

  • I cannot get enough of this song or this song. Like I could play them on repeat. If the radio stations weren't already doing that. Which they are. Which means I'll be tired of them in a week.

  • Everyone around me seems to be in a mood lately. It's May people. Which means it's almost summer. How can people be pissy during the summer?? I don't get it.


  • I need a vacation... Just a few more hours...

    5 comments:

    B F said...

    that post about people being rude to AP made me sooo mad too! The nerve of some people... it's crazy!

    Have fun on vacay! Idk if I missed it or not but where are you going?? We are headed on a 10 hour drive in a few weeks to visit family and I'm definitely dreading it too!

    Gina said...

    People at my work are ALWAYS pissy during May. My coworker bestie and I always say the same thing when people are jerks at work..."It's May." I don't get it either. We have EIGHT DAYS of school left...we should be giddy!

    Samantha said...

    What was the second song that you like? I couldn't get the video up on my iPhone.

    Lucy Marie said...

    Pretty sure we'll be jumping on the portable DVD player in the car train VERY soon. Traveling is getting harder and harder, for sure. REMEMBER WHEN THEY SLEPT THE WHOLE TIME?

    Jenna said...

    A Thousand Years is one of my very favorite songs (I think that was the 2nd one you linked to, but it didn't open properly for me). =)

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin