Monday, May 14, 2012

seven.

Seven years ago, I married my best friend.
W100- Megan  5-14-05

Looking back on that day, I had no idea what to expect when I said "I do".

The two of us had no idea the journey we were fixing to embark on. No clue.

It hasn't always been easy. Some days? it's downright hard and frustrating.
W104- Blair Burris, Lori Sumner, Krista Thomas, Ashley Poole, & Bryan  5-14-05

But most days? it's just right. We flow perfectly together and things work out just right.

Seven years seems like such a long time, but also so short. Some days I know him better than anyone on the planet and then some days every single thing he does baffles me. The good thing is, even after seven years, I still enjoy his company. He still makes me laugh. And he still makes me absolutely crazy and keeps things fresh.
W163- Bryan & Megan  5-14-05


I can't think of anyone on the planet I would rather do life with. I adore him. And as the years go by and I see him in new roles (most recently as a Daddy), I somehow find a way to love him even more.
W267- Bryan & Megan  5-14-05


It is never going to be easy, but then what worth fighting for is?
W269- Bryan & Megan  5-14-05


I love you babe. I love your corny jokes, your silly dance moves, and your amazing singing voice. I love how you are with BG. I love how at the end of a long work day, you still have time to cook us dinner, walk with us around the neighborhood, and give her a bath.

I love that you bring home chocolate for me with a look like "you need this" (even if that presumption tends to piss me off!). I love that you pulled out a drawing board in your office for your daughter. I love that you keep my stuff together for me and that you still roll your eyes and seem surprised when I do something dumb or flaky.
W327- Megan & Bryan  5-14-05

I love you babe. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next seven years.

9 comments:

Tiff said...

Happy seven! Hope y'all are having a great time. Miss you!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy happy anniversary!! hope y'all have such a great time celebrating such a special day!

Kara said...

Love the wedding pics!!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Happy, happy seven *and* Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! I especially LOVE that you wore blue shoes...what a great idea! Happy Anniversary guys!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

so sweet! happy anniversary to you!

Brandy Bruce said...

Aww! So sweet! Congrats.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!! We will celebrate 7 this year also!

Shannon Dew said...

awe happy ani!! look at you two, just babies! hope you had a great day! cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin