Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I can't even remember the last time I lived close enough to Mama to spend a Mother's Day with her.. Boo. =(

I just want to give a huge shout out to my Mom. Thank you for driving me to soccer, dance, Girl Scouts, meetings, and so much more. I was into everything and you let me try whatever I wanted to see where I fit. You sure wouldn't let me quit if I hated one either!! Case in point: dance. Blah. You made me finish out the season and therefore taught me not to be a quitter. You've been there for every little moment and the big ones. Hope you have an awesome day Mom! I love you!!



4 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

how sweet!

you two look a lot alike, too!!! :)

jlc said...

Love this pic!!

You were such a stunning bride hun!! Hope you had a nice mama day. :)

T Sharee said...

Found your blog on Kelly's Korner. You and I are a lot a like. I will keep coming back to read your posts so keep posting!!!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Sweet picture! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin