Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Cat's Out of the Bag..

I totally told my Mom about the Marine's little girlfriend tonite. Of course that went over well. Not. I have the weirdest relationship with my family ever.

I despise telephone customer service agents. Despise. Does anyone ever actually get anywhere with these guys?!?

Remember this lady?! Well she's back..... (say that all scary movie-ish. This situation deserves it!!) I'll have to tell you about that later. I just slammed my hand into the wall. (see note about customer service agents. Also see previously unmentioned note about Megs' horrible temper!)

In good news....

I GOT MY FIRST AWARD!!

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

I'm not excited. Not at all.


The Love Ya Award.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!"

I got this award from Jennifer. Slide on over there and check her out!! She's a recent find of mine and I love reading her blog!!

And I choose....

Megan over at In This Wonderful Life

Loren over at The Dressler Family.

Megan over at Tales of the Trees

Mrs. Classic over at Simple Yet Classic

Puttin' on the Grits over at Monogrammed Life

D.A.R. over at First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage

J over at Free-Spirited Mama

and

Mrs. Newlywed over at Misadventures of a Newlywed

I love all these blogs tons and tons and highly recommend them. Although most of you are already reading them as these ladies are all uber-popular!!

Yay! I love awards. It's like the Oscar's all over again.

Well.... no Hugh Jackman.

Then what's the use of it being the Oscar's again?!?

I must be out. My hand is throbbing!!

6 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Oh thank you so much, you are so sweet!!! Congrats on receiving the award :)

Stephanie said...

YAY! You are so kind! I shall post it on my sidebar immediately.

As for the charting, if you have any questions let me know. I've been doing it since 18.

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited!! Thank you Megs!! Thank You!!!

Megan said...

You are so sweet! Thanks so much!! And congrats on your award!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

SO SWEET!!! Thaaaaaaaaank you!! XOXO

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your award, you def deserve it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin