Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers

First of all.. Thank you guys so much for your comments on my last post!! It made my day! I am feeling much better today. Just needed a blah day but I'm back.. =)

It could be that I'm doing so much better because Megan is finally off of Idol... Yay!!

It could be because...



The Hills is back on Monday!!

Oh yea.. I'm super excited about this. I know, I know.. but I love it! I don't care if it's real, fake, anything. I love it.

The hubs likes it too. Or at least he watches it with me every week. I do love that man!

If it rains much longer, I am afraid our house might float away.

My dogs haven't been out for even an hour in the last 2 days. They are driving me crazy.

The bestest is in town from Charleston this weekend. Yay!! I haven't seen my girl in a month of Sundays. We are way overdue for a reunion!

I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for years tonite. They were loose!! Score!!

Yep.. I'm doing much better today.. =)

7 comments:

jlc said...

WOO HOO for the jeans!!!! That's awesome lady!!


Ohhh and I'm glad I found another Hills addict. :)

d.a.r. said...

Yay for the jeans!!! And seriously sometimes I think it is the nicest thing my husband does when he puts up with my crazy tv shows :)

☆ Loren ☆ said...

I looove the Hills too! I can't wait! ... Have you seen The City? It's pretty good too!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad that your feeling better!

Megan said...

Isn't is such a great feeling when your jeans are loose! And I too love The Hill's! Real, fake, doesn't matter, its some good stuff :-) Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the jeans! And on the husband who will watch your favorite shows with you. :-)

Lindsey said...

YES! So excited for the Hills, love it too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin