Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bummed.

I managed to find the perfect Easter dress the other day at Macy's.

I also managed to find the perfect shoe.

They just didn't have it in my size. I then headed to Belk's. Still no luck. They didn't even have the shoe.

Of couse I played around and now it's too late to order them off the internet and still have them here for Easter. A trip to Dillard's proved just as frustrating as the one to Belks.

Oh Savannah, I do heart you but your lack of good stores is seriously cramping my style.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be...



But oh how I heart these!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh they are just so cute!!! Love them!

Megan said...

Those shoes are SO cute! I would still order them off the internet even if you won't them in time for Easter!

Jennifer said...

those shoes are perfection. Maybe for another special occasion?

heather said...

Those are CUTE! :) What fun!

Jennifer said...

I haved looked at those shoes on the internet before. They are so cute! I think you should still get them and go to Target and try to find something that will work for Easter. That way the next time you wear the dress, you will get to wear the fab shoe.

Anonymous said...

Did you try ZAPPO'S.??..I think it's overnight shipping...maybe even free returns

Sandra said...

Request next day delivery!! Those are darling!!

jlc said...

Ohhh I LOVE them!!! They scream Easter dress too! :(

Chin up you'll look great no matter what!

Do you have a DSW by you??

Simply Me said...

adorable blog!!! Love it!! :) new follower

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

bummer, they're so cute!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

LOVE the shoes!!! I still have yet to find an Easter dress! :o/

Hayley said...

Okay those have to be the moset stunning shoes!!!!!!!!!

You have to get them, even if it is not for Easter!

Sara said...

Visiting from Jennifer's blog.

These shoes are too cute! Perfect for spring and summer. Are they Jessica Simpson?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin