Friday, April 10, 2009

Stuck Inside..

Since Friday is my 8 hour venture into Hell day to sit at work all day by myself and answer the phone, I am currently stuck inside while it's gorgeous outside.

What's a girl to do? Well this one has been reading new blogs all day. Oh. And shopping. But shhh on that one...

I did decide to mop while I'm stuck in here. A little productivity never killed anyone right?

Wrong. Well almost.

I totally busted it mopping the bathroom. And in my scramble to grab something to keep me up (think a cat flailing in the bathtub), I think I pulled a muscle in my back.

It's either that or I'm sitting here having a heart attack.

In better happenings, I received this award from Sassy Engineer.

Thanks girl! If you don't read her blog, you should. It's wonderful! Plus she pretty much agrees with me on everything political so that makes her pretty close to perfect.. =)

I'm passing this on to two of my fave daily reads:
LyndsAU @ All Things Fluffy, Fashionable, and Famous
and
Mrs. Stilletos @ Newlywed Stilletos

These ladies have 2 of the cutest blogs ever. Plus they're both preggers and still manage to be beautiful! So hats off to them!

I also received this award from Loren:



Rules:
Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

I honestly can't even pick 10 blogs so look to the right.. If you're on my blogroll (sorry it hasn't been updated recently!) then consider yourself tagged because i lurve your blog! Simple as that.

Hope you're all enjoying your Good Friday. Hopefully you're not stuck inside like this girl.

Don't worry, I'm peacing out early =)

6 comments:

Simply Me said...

I'm really sorry about your back :( It can only get better.. unless you have to work on the weekend... at which I'll just shut up now :)

Sassy Engineer said...

That stinks about your back. My is sore too, but I think it might be from throwing those darn tennis balls! By the way, thanks for calling me almost perfect - you are way too sweet!

In This Wonderful Life said...

hey missy! sorry i've been absent :( hopefully I am feeling better soon. congrats on all your awards..you deserve them! thank you for my award.. I'll post it soon! loves!

jlc said...

Ouch!! Hope your back feels better soon.


PS I'm not sure why but I lurve when you use lurve.... it's catchy!

Unknown said...

Stopped by from Hollie's, cute blog and I love your attitude!

LyndsAU said...

thank you girl!! you are too sweet and adorable yourself :) hugs!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin